New Affiliate Program - Huge Payouts up to $349.95 per Sale!

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
jimmybm

New Affiliate Program - Huge Payouts up to $349.95 per Sale!

Post by jimmybm » Tue 01 Jul, 2008 7:29 pm

Property Billboard is New Zealand's leading property investment site - home of New Zealands's best investment property deals.

Property Billboard Affiliate Program is <b>free</b> to join & very easy to setup to start bringing you some additional revenue. Beyond that, we provide reporting that will allow you to track how well your campaign is performing . As far as we know we also pay one of the best percentages compared to other programmes offered in the real estate industry.

Payout Structure and Commissions, Paying <b>100%</b> of first month sign up!!

The sky is the limit. At a minimum of $59.95(NZD) per referred sign-up, you can generate excellent revenue through our affiliate program. We will pay you 100% of your customer's first months charge as a commission once they have signed up as a Gold or Platinum member. The monthly charge being $59.95 per month for Gold and $349.95 per month for Platinum.

Let us show you a quick example. Let's say you are able to send Property Billboard 200 unique visitors per day. Our top accounts with great, quality traffic convert as low as 1:50. This means that for every 50 visitors they send, 1 sign up to our site. If your traffic is similar quality, 200 unique visitors to our site would result in 4 sales for you. Lets say 4 visitors sign up as Gold members at $59.95 each......this is $239 per day or $7170 per month right into your pocket in commissions!!

How Does It Work?

When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners, text links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. Once a signup is completed from the traffic you send us, you earn commission..........its really that simple!

Please visit www.propertybillboard.co.nz to sign up now.
<b><a href="http://www.propertybillboard.co.nz">www.propertybillboard.co.nz</a></b>
New Zealand's Best Investment Property Deals

athlete12345

Post by athlete12345 » Sat 12 Jul, 2008 6:11 pm

This program sounds very interesting and I will definately take a look.

perhaps you could send me an email at jared@hostwithus.co.nz and we can discus how best we can intigrate your service into a new website that I am setting up which will act as a local real estate directory in Whangarei.

I currently have a lot to do with the Richmastery program. I guess what I would like to know is how your program differs.
Music To Aid In Learning Get the most out of your study

Find Freebies, Giveaways and Samples!All offers available to New Zealanders