Attn: Affiliates, Retailers, potential affiliates.....anyone

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
kookaburra

Post by kookaburra » Mon 13 Aug, 2007 2:31 pm

:roll: Hi Nick, my name is Dianne and Iam considering AM at the moment and have actually signed up with an American company, but think I may have been scammed! I am very interested in doing something in NZ, and would love to see this get off the ground.

Congrats

Post by Congrats » Mon 17 Sep, 2007 4:41 pm

Hi Nick,

I am a virgin when it comes to AM. I have taken on a successful, proven ecommerce idea that requires affiliates in NZ (unique personalised gift shipped within NZ) to get it moving. I would love to sign up to an affiliate programme that is going to get me visitors from NZ. So far all I have seen is clicksgalore.co.nz. Is there anything else? What is a good first step?

aucklandir

Affiliates in NZ Suck

Post by aucklandir » Thu 18 Oct, 2007 9:11 am

Hi Mark here

Yes I have to agree as a NZ website owner the affiliate programs in NZ are pretty much non existant and most of the ones that exist are poorly managed.

I dont do too badly with google ranking but even trying to do link exchanging is VERY frustrating with many groups simply not understanding the value of a link exchange. They want to charge me to put a link on their site!! Major ignoramus.

Although about 80% of internet searches go offshore due to lack of NZ content its hard to be excited about providing NZ website when we are soo far behind the rest of the world and consequently there isnt the money to be made here yet.

Polymath

Post by Polymath » Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:16 am

Good god!! :o

I been saying that for years. I made a topsite for New Zealand sites and I started sending out emails and some just sent back "whats in it for me?". Have to say though I laughed.

Others just join without putting the button up so It don't work too good as the click throughs just are not coming in as NZ webmasters are slow.
Its even listed here, people visit but don't join.
Wouldn't know the value of linking.
If I want to make it work better I will have to change it all to include Australia sites. Some of them value those types of things.
*If You need help, best not to ask me*

EZMNetwork.com
Gamesocket.geek.nz
Gamesocket.net
Kiwitopsite.co.nz

chris23

help

Post by chris23 » Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:07 pm

i need some help with becoming a comission based affiliate.I am on click bank.net and trying to promote some of their products and have so far made no commissio or anything. are there simple instructions that i can follo to get free advertsising ithout spending anything and witout wasting heaps of time chasing free advertising sites and not gettng anywhere... if you can assist me please let me know...

athlete12345

Post by athlete12345 » Sun 02 Dec, 2007 1:13 pm

Hi Chris.

Try article marketing. Get someone to write an article about your product (PM me if you want more info) and then submit it to hundreds of article directories. This will bring in some traffic and will increase your backlink count. Which is always good.

I have started a blog of my first attemts at Internet Marketing. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Music To Aid In Learning Get the most out of your study

Find Freebies, Giveaways and Samples!All offers available to New Zealanders

marketraise

Post by marketraise » Tue 18 Dec, 2007 5:33 pm

Well nick I am extremely greatful to you as you believe in garnering a good amount out of e-commerce.But the world of e-commerce as of now belongs primarily to the US and UK.So incase your friend really wants to start earning money it is advisable that he ties his affiliate program with a reputed affiliate network so that when people visits that network your affiliate program comes to view.Also put in some excellent merchandise offers and let your program top the network in terms of commissions granted.Once the affiliates starts increasing you don't have to look back anymore.
MarketRaise Corp.
SEO Company from NY,USA

tromanuk
Posting Freak

Hi

Post by tromanuk » Wed 14 May, 2008 10:48 am

My name is Tanya. I run the marketing for www.thedeal.co.nz. I have recently initiated our Affiliate Program. I am Canadian and too was suprized to see how many people here do not know, or use an affiliate program. Our site is a discount shopping site so it is perfect for affiliates. We would be happy to have you join.

When you say you want to open up an office here. What would your company do? Set up programs for websites? Find affiliates for websites? Have you heard of affiliatebot.com. They are trying to get me to join their network, but they are based in the states so I can't see how it can be that helpful. Though they say they have over 1000 Kiwi affiliates. I don't know if I can trust them.

What do you think?