Want to exchange links?

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.
athlete12345

Want to exchange links?

Post by athlete12345 » Sun 06 May, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi my name is Jared.

I am the owner for the site www.study4success.co.nz We sell CDs of music to aid in concentration and are in the process of writing a book of study tips and techniques to acompany it.

If there is anyone interested in exchanging links then either reply to this post or email me at: jared_gravatt@study4success.co.nz

Education related links are preferred, however links to most categories would be apreciated.

simplysport.co.nz

Post by simplysport.co.nz » Mon 07 May, 2007 12:06 am

Hi there Jared,

I must first commend you guys on what you have done with your business. All the site needs is a bit of a professional going over and you will have business rolling in id say. If you would like to swap links then i can put yours on my site if you would like>
Regards
Reed
[URL=http://www.simplysport.co.nz/]New Zealands Newest Sports Community
Check it out today![/url]

athlete12345

Post by athlete12345 » Mon 04 Jun, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi Reed

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. I have been making some changes to my site, writing up some study tips, and transfering my site from Frontpage to Dreamweaver.

I woul very much appreciate a link exchange with you. If you can email me a description and title for your site to jared_gravatt@study4success.co.nz I will get it up as soon as I can

I think your site is great by the way.

Jared
Music To Aid In Learning Get the most out of your study

Find Freebies, Giveaways and Samples!All offers available to New Zealanders

niudundun

Post by niudundun » Mon 27 Dec, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks.The post is very useful~

niudundun

Post by niudundun » Tue 28 Dec, 2010 7:28 pm

thanks a lot for the tip...it was very useful....

little black dresses
wedding party dresses