Portals, we need portals!!

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
kiwitravel

Portals, we need portals!!

Post by kiwitravel » Fri 01 Oct, 2004 12:23 pm

We really need some Kiwi portals, why do the Aussies get it so good??

Tm

Post by Tm » Thu 21 Oct, 2004 7:54 pm

not being mean cause im in nz but mostly cater for US traffic ,

yep aussie gets it sweet cause there webmasters work together as will as compete with each other ,
most nz webmasters don't join forces but rather all target same nz traffic in competition and work against each other , and alot of nz sites i've noticed are all whats in it for me first instead of a small group getting together expecting nothing and building something to help all of themselves, classic example is all the nz plant sites and how catty they are lol

until nz webmasters can do that there won't be any good portals featuring nz's finest stuff

just my opinion :roll:

kiwitravel

Post by kiwitravel » Wed 27 Oct, 2004 8:29 pm

well i found another one unfortunately an australian site but checkmystats.com.au does pay out in paypal and has some programs that can run on the NZ market such as surveys etc. they're kind of cool because they'll give your site a free evaluation where they'll tell you what banners might work best - haven't seen that before, mostly other companies don't give a toss.

Tm

Post by Tm » Thu 04 Nov, 2004 9:06 am

hey kiwi travel if your looking for good programs to run and have alot of page views try fastclick or likes of ,( they all paypal) they pay cpm, cpc etc ,then go and find a good link dump lmao

if u get the right one you can get 6500 uniques pretty easy
i usually go for cpm's over clicks because of over 1/2million page views month

click average on text link 1 in 600 is classed as good , clicks on banners is 1 in every few thousand

also if you've joined them checkmystats post your affiliate link so you can pick up a few coin from what they make too lmao