This is the nicest Forex site that I have seen.

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.

This is the nicest Forex site that I have seen.

Postby mcleta » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 12:14 am

Easy-Forex.

It enjoys good click through in the USA, China and Malaysia at 16%. I have been promoting it for ten days and have enjoyed two affiliates and one sign up.

I haven't worked too hard being the holidays.

Their graphics/site/banners etc are professional and their customer service includes real time 1 on 1 assistance by email or phone.

Kiwis could possibly get into it but I haven't found a suitable forum to push it - perhaps you will!

I'd be interested to see what you think and hear of your experiences if you work with another Forex merchant and have had success marketing it in Australasia.

Regards,

Tane

<a href="http://www.forex-affiliate.com/Affiliates/main.aspx?ref=23735&bid=152" target="_blank"><b><u>Become Our Affiliate</u></b> - Increase Your Website Earning. Up To $10,000 for Each User You Bring.</a>
mcleta

Re: This is the nicest Forex site that I have seen.

Postby lennonnz » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 6:34 am

mcleta wrote:Easy-Forex.

It enjoys good click through in the USA, China and Malaysia at 16%. I have been promoting it for ten days and have enjoyed two affiliates and one sign up.

I haven't worked too hard being the holidays.

Can you explain in plain english what "Forex" is, and what you are actually doing in this plan apart from trying to get others to join up. Is there a product? something you are selling apart from trying to sell other people to join?

ALl these MLM schemes look like scams to me. Is this another one?
lennonnz

Hello,

Postby mcleta » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 8:54 am

<a href="http://www.easy-forex.com/Gateway.aspx?gid=27064&bid=29" target="_blank">Easy-Forex? The best trading platform available today.</a>

When I first visited this site I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't lead there by a $10,000 claim! I can see that it is theoretically true but for most of us we won't be sending a lead that is worth that value in commissions.

I'd like to sell this programme and would be keen if others could co-operate to give it a go if it seems as though it could be marketed.

Anyway - after reading Wikipedia, their own guff and various online sources (including opposition Forex Traders) it turns out that the product is currency.

Forex goods are the currencies of various countries (as well as gold and silver). You buy Euro, paying with US dollars, or you sell Japanese Yen for Canadian dollars.

My father calls it gambling. I discovered a friend that says it is thrilling and it turns out my brother lost money when he dabbled in it a few years ago.

I traded US$25 using my credit card to open an account. I didn't really know what to do and didn't want to lose even US$25 so I started playing in a $5,000 real time sand box.

To be honest I still haven't traded real cash as the sand box is quite fun and theoretically if I was using real cash I'd be up by almost $400 after gaining and losing between $300 and $900 over the last week or so.

You can buy currency nd hold it or set up paremters for a programme to sell on your behalf - you can hold rates to buy time for calculating etc.

I think what many traders find exhilerating (hence the gambling description from dad) is the huge profit potential. For example daily fluctuations of around 1% are multiplied by 100 or more.

It's certainly not a scam but possibly looks more exciting than what the realities may be. Because while it is clear that the gains can be enormous so too must be the risks however you can't lose more than what you put in and there are tools to limit the amount of loss that you are prepared to take.

I expect that it isn't something that a large number of people would care to get in to however stock traders might be interested?

I am keen to hear of anyones thoughts or experience with this site or any other Forex site.

Cheers,

Tane

<a href="http://www.easy-forex.com/Gateway.aspx?gid=27064&bid=30" target="_blank">Easy-Forex? You're invited to trade with professionals.</a>

* Visit the official page for more information
mcleta

Re: Hello,

Postby lennonnz » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 12:36 pm

mcleta wrote:<a href="http://www.easy-forex.com/Gateway.aspx?gid=27064&bid=29" target="_blank">Easy-Forex? The best trading platform available today.</a>

When I first visited this site I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't lead there by a $10,000 claim! I can see that it is theoretically true but for most of us we won't be sending a lead that is worth that value in commissions.

.... etc

OK. yes I read that, but can you tell us what you actually do for this site?? Your post looked like a form letter and no one talks like that really..

Thanks
lennonnz

Postby mcleta » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 2:06 pm

I can assure you that it was not a form letter - and neither is this. Perhaps if we corresponded more frequently we would become accustomed to each others writing style.

Would you believe that I was once described as the Ned Flanders of nzmusic.com due to the long winded style of posting that I employed there.

I like to present what I know, what I am believe I am yet to learn and my level of interest in receiving other peoples opinions.

To answer your question about my 'role'........

Six weeks ago I had my first experience with affiliate programme in that I pre-registered in stead of just ignoring the invitation. It was one of those pyramid sales things - Pro Builder Plus.

I didn't see why I should have to pay to receive information so didn't complete the registration.

I was curious to learn a little more as I agree in principal with traffic generation, complimetary products available through affiliates on private and business sites adding value etc etc etc and simply did a google search for affiliates.

It was a pleasant surprise to see so many recognisable companies and products - Apple, Sony, Toshiba, Western Finance, AMEX etc etc etc.

Since the portal sites I found were mostly based in the USA I joined a portal called LinkShare. Two days ago I discovered Commision Junction which I recall other members of this forum being familair with.

Since I am so new at this I thought that someone here might have a good feeling about Forex. I have an idea that it might become a fad if promoted the right way.

Today I am displaying banneres and text links for: Blinds.com, Packet8, WesternUnion, MenScience, LinkShare, Easy-Forex, BabyFactory, Music123, JumpTV, McAfee, Woodwind & Brasswind, Luggage.com, Alloy.com, Yahoo.com, E-Loan, Apple Store, Cambridge Soundworks, Creative, Sony Connect, Lava Life, BodyShop, DiagioDiamonds, Cyberlink, AMEX, Friend Adder, Open Check, FatCow, Novica & Legal Match.

Today I am also sending emails to 6 different lists featuring - Blinds.com, LinkShare, Apple Store, Music 123 & McAfee.

I have established 17 sites in the last few weeks and have been watching the impressions, click and sales with great interest. I was very lucky to have had a loan approval and a handsome commission on my first day. This sent me in to a craze to set up 17 new pages in additional to two busy personal pages.

I personally would love to get into Forex as a hobby but don't have money to gamble.

Anyway what I am really trying to say is:

1 - I do speak/write like that so you have to cut me off when you get bored!

2 - To answer your question about my relationship to Forex - I joined as an affiliate a short time ago and don't know that much about internet marketing, running a business from home or email marketing.

I want to get it right and be successful. I am currently unemployed but establishing a start-up bar/restaurant business (hopefully) in Palmerston North.

In the meantime while waiting for lawyers and financiers and licensing boides to do their bits - interrupted by Christmas/New Year - I thought that I'd see if you really can make money on the net.

First of all when I looked at Pro Builder Plus I thought - I can con people in to joining this I reckon. Let them do the selling. I'll just concentrate on getting others along.

Then - it wasn't conscience that got me - I saw a whole range of recognisable brands and companies and though that they were a better way to go and easier to sell because people want many of those products any way.

I am simply curious and keen to hear other peoples opinions.

Perhaps you'd care to share yours????????

Regards,

Tane James McLeay
04 475 8719

PS - I am waiting approval from no fewer than 250 other affiliate companies but don't worry I'll probably get sick of it soon and stop!
mcleta

Postby lennonnz » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 2:28 pm

But.. are you making any real $$ from your websites?
I personally have a number of websites which either have real content or offer a real service that people use.

I see people using for example gambling banners in NZ which if people check.. is illegal in NZ. Also alot of the products advertised (magnetic water,magnetic drinks etc have no scientific value, credibility etc). Also being able to verify if these affiliate websites are credible is sometimes impossible.

I make a reasonable amount off my websites (non-affiliate) and one is rated within the top 100 websites which all New Zealanders go to (As rated by Alexa)

I personally think you have to do something real on the internet/on a website, and not use the banners/affiliates to make all the money, but to add something to an already existing website.

Also I ask again.. what do you do exactly with the Forex site to make $$?

Thanks
lennonnz

Postby mcleta » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 3:16 pm

There are two ways that I might earn as an affiliate of Forex.

1a I place links in my correspondence or on my web pages for Forex.

1b People might click on those links and be taken to Forex.

1c People might register as traders of Forex in which case I would earn commissions from their trading.

2a I place links in my correspondence or on my web pages for Easy-Forex affiliates.

2b People might click on those links and be taken to Easy-Forex.

2c People might register as affiliates of Easy-Forex and I might earn 2nd tier commissions from their sales and or Forex traders.

As for making money so far:

Last four weeks averages
7700 impressions per week
947 click through per week
81 sales (inluding paid leads) per week
US$660 total value of sales per week
US$46 total commissions per week

I am pleased with this as a beginning. I intend replicating the process 40 or 50 more times while building each of the earlier sites a litle each day.

My largest mail list is 13,000 NZ subscribers which I have never included any commercial links on apart from sponsor of events.

We'll see.

:-)

T
mcleta

Postby lennonnz » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 5:29 pm

mcleta wrote:As for making money so far:

Last four weeks averages
7700 impressions per week
947 click through per week
81 sales (inluding paid leads) per week
US$660 total value of sales per week
US$46 total commissions per week

So you make $660US/week (About NZ $1000/week?)
or $46US (ABout $70/week?) in your hand?
lennonnz

Postby mcleta » Sat 30 Dec, 2006 5:42 pm

I make commissions!

US$46 per week so far.
mcleta

Postby mcleta » Wed 03 Jan, 2007 9:47 am

Now I think I might understabd where you are suspicious............

I have looked at some more Forex sites that claim to be get rich quick type systems like lottery and racing systems.

Easy Forex that I am affiliated with is simply an interface system to the Foreign Exchange Market it isn't a get rich quick scheme.

Is that what you were trying to find out?
mcleta

Return to Affiliate Discussion