WANTED automated program/website with a once yearly fee

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.

Which affiliates give the best allround deal?

Which affiliate programs make the most money
80%
Which programs provide best legal protection for consumer and affiliate?
20%

Total votes : 5

WANTED automated program/website with a once yearly fee

Postby jeanbee » Sat 04 Feb, 2006 4:16 pm

Im looking for an affiliate program which provides a website plus all the links & advertising and is totally automated. I want to provide links to other websites selling products. A one off fee covering all costs would be fine. Must be good quality site.
How do affiliates pay tax? Are they liable for failure of goods or services meeting standards?
Jean[color=blue][/color]
Last edited by jeanbee on Fri 14 Jul, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeanbee
jeanbee

Automated site

Postby sohonz » Tue 11 Jul, 2006 1:20 am

Click on my link. I am an affiliate for Sitesell. As yet I haven't brought a site but I am getting there. It's really a bit expensive but if you have a look at what they are offering and are new to the net business like I am you might like it. There's heaps of freebies and information here. There are also a couple of NZers who have used Site Build It as well.

Is a bit expensive I must say but because of all the whistles and bells it gives you its worth a look.
I have yet to find anything better, which is why I will get a site with them.

Cheers
Sohonz
sohonz

Postby Jackle32 » Wed 26 Jul, 2006 8:07 pm

if your interested i have a great program with fantastic support facilities in place!
Jackle32

Postby Nick » Tue 08 Aug, 2006 1:53 pm

Jeanbee, if you are still monitoring this posting you started, will you let me know by making a comment here.

The reason I suggest this is because if I read you question correctly, what you are looking for does not generally exist....and if it did you would not make any money from it.

I do not want to offer a heap of info here if you are not going to be reading it, if you know what I mean.
Online and Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Auckland
http://www.zponlinepublishing.com
Nick

Return to Affiliate Discussion