Can Anyone do affiliate marketing and succeed?

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.

Can Anyone do affiliate marketing and succeed?

Postby wannamake » Sat 12 May, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi

I have just joined. I bought a book in 2005 which explained how to become an affiliate marketer. I was really excited about doing something different tant would earn me extra income. It wasn't long however that I began to get disillusioned - I was being asked to invest greater amounts of money because I needed to have this tool and taht tool. I fould it hard going, being on my ownwith no one to ask for help. I fianally chucked it all in.

My interest has been aroused again. The truth is if is possible for me to become an affiliate marketer I would like that.

From your experience is it really possible for the average Joe Bloggs to become an affiliate marketer?

Is anyone on this forum making a good income through AM?

I am starting to dip my toes in to the river - any thoughts of suggestions would be welcome

wannamake
wannamake

Postby zul200289 » Sun 20 May, 2007 9:56 pm

Hi there.
Yep.. It's possible.

I know of someone who's personally
making $50/day just through affiliate marketing..

I've just started about a month ago.. And I could say that I'm waiting for a $170 check from clickbank.. =)

Not really much.. but.. it's good. =)
Grab Your FREE Internet Wealth Guide at the <a href="http://www.auction-review.org/wa/forum.html">Wealthy Affiliate!</a>
zul200289

Postby wannamake » Mon 21 May, 2007 6:22 pm

Thank u zul200289

There is something about affiliate marketing that is drawing my interest. At the moment I am reading up on the subject of SEO.

I want to find out as much as i can.

I would love to get a site up and running.

If anyone has any suggstions - that would be welcomed.

Wannamake
wannamake

Re: Can Anyone do affiliate marketing and succeed?

Postby doubleclick » Thu 06 Jan, 2011 5:40 pm

wannamake wrote:Hi

I have just joined. I bought a book in 2005 which explained how to become an affiliate marketer. I was really excited about doing something different tant would earn me extra income. It wasn't long however that I began to get disillusioned - I was being asked to invest greater amounts of money because I needed to have this tool and taht tool. I fould it hard going, being on my ownwith no one to ask for help. I fianally chucked it all in.

My interest has been aroused again. The truth is if is possible for me to become an affiliate marketer I would like that.

From your experience is it really possible for the average Joe Bloggs to become an affiliate marketer?

Is anyone on this forum making a good income through AM?

I am starting to dip my toes in to the river - any thoughts of suggestions would be welcome

wannamake

I started about a year ago and so far I've made about $400. I have heard of people who earn a living off of it!! which give us something to look forward to :D
doubleclick

Affiliate marketer.

Postby hek » Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:03 am

Anybody can become an affiliate marketer. Being successful thats something else. Research is the key. Along with persistence and patience. I've been in it for maybe 4-5 months with moderate success. If I have any advice to part with don't go spending your hard earned cash on every hyped up promise of mega riches to me made. Most will fall below expectation. In any case most know how tools you can get off the net for free and that also includes signing up to affiliate programs of which there are some pretty good ones.
hek

Postby thpeva » Sat 08 Jan, 2011 9:02 am

Lots of people are with Adsense and most of them are successful, you can also be successful with it but you have to provide quality first.
thpeva

Re: Can Anyone do affiliate marketing and succeed?

Postby ytfxaffiliates » Fri 26 Aug, 2011 11:21 pm

Affiliate marketing is an art. Only writing a great product review or promoting a great product will not work to make any sales from your affiliate links. But you have to do many other things to make money from your affiliate links.

Affiliate Forex :lol:
ytfxaffiliates

Return to Affiliate Discussion