Free E-Book

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

Free E-Book

Postby adambaird » Thu 11 Jan, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi All, First post on this website - all looks pretty cool! :D

I am a Richmastery Affiliate and have recently produced an E-book to assist you to generate leads.

Get a free copy of my e-book here --> http://www.tahoe.co.nz/adambairdebookfinancialfreedom.pdf

Join the Richmastery Affiliate program as a sub-affiliate to me and I will change all of the Richmastery affiliate links throughout the ebook to your own affiliate links for just $19.00. :) so you can easily generate a whole bunch of leads and generate sales. (Only 1 sale will pay for the book and make a profit)

Join the here now
http://www.richmastery.com/RMaffiliate/default.aspx?aft=adambaird

If you are already a Richmastery Affiliate, I am doing 4 more e-books at $39 and then they will be $99.00

Option 1: Join as a sub affiliate and get a customised e-book for $19.00

Option 2: Already a Richmastery affiliate. Get a customised e-book for $39.00 (4 more only)

Option 3: Already a Richmastery affiliate. Wait and end up having to pay $99.00 for a customised e-book.
Have an incredible day

Adam
Adam Baird
www.tahoe.co.nz
adambaird

Re: Free E-Book

Postby lennonnz » Sun 14 Jan, 2007 12:20 pm

adambaird wrote:Hi All, First post on this website - all looks pretty cool! :D

Ok.. getting away from all the hype.. does this make your real money you can live on? Can you give an estimate on the amount of $$ you make? does is increase?

Are all your income based on people signing up with with this affilate and if they stop you make nothing?
lennonnz

Postby adambaird » Sun 14 Jan, 2007 1:37 pm

There are 2 parts to this affiliate program:

1) Generating leads and creating sales. This is where people click your link and then make a purchase.
Commissions as follows:
Academy Ticket: $160 - $450
Mentoring: $300 - $600
DVD Set: $200 - $250
Books: 3% - 5%
RevIQ Software: $200

2) Having a 2nd Tier of affiliates
This is where you get a smaller percentage of the above commissions if these people make a sale.

So, no you are not reliant on other people working for you. Join up, it's free and if you're not interested just resign. :)

Adam Baird
www.tahoe.co.nz
adambaird

Postby lennonnz » Sun 14 Jan, 2007 8:03 pm

adambaird wrote:There are 2 parts to this affiliate program:

1) Generating leads and creating sales. This is where people click your link and then make a purchase.

I was really meaning what do you personally make out of it? What income do you have per month out of it?
lennonnz

Postby adambaird » Mon 15 Jan, 2007 7:45 am

Oh, sorry...

Approx 200 - 800 per month. Some months are up and some down. There is way more potential than this. I don't yet have a database and only have my www.tahoe.co.nz website. (which is being upgraded soon! :))

I am not an affiliate marketer as my job. It's easy money and interesting so why not have it ticking over :)

If you already have a website, there's no harm in having a few banners here and there.

Although, I am sure that if you have a Richmastery Affiliate Website only promoting their products etc etc then you would get a better result....Personally, I don't have heaps of time to spend building websites etc

Richmastery have just employed a professional affiliate marketer to become head of the affiliate program so I would suggest that there are going to be some more opportunities to get commissions. The back-end and tracking pages are all professional, with text and banner links. 8)

Hope this helps.
Adam Baird
www.tahoe.co.nz
adambaird

Postby lennonnz » Sat 16 Jan, 2010 7:35 am

I've looked into richmastery before but they don't seem to have any standard sized banners at all so they won't fix properly in any standard sized places.
lennonnz

Postby alfieclinton » Sat 22 Jan, 2011 7:54 am

This one is really true, I just don't believe on that. This one is really make me happier. I will share this information to my friend. Then after I will inform you regarding that. Thanks for the sharing some great thing.
alfieclinton

Return to Advertisements