New affiliate opportunity

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

New affiliate opportunity

Postby woodychip » Sun 23 Mar, 2008 8:18 am

New affiliate opportunity to New Zealand be the first imagine the potential.

Newly launched in Australia… A Home Business You’ve Never Seen Before… Now new to New Zealand, the first affiliate that joined in Australia is now earning $1,000s per week and that was only 6 months ago. It's AN UNTAPPED MARKET!! This company is fast becoming the world's Premier Global Shopping Network that capitalizes on trillions of dollars being spent online by people from all over the world. You can make $1,000's of dollars every week while at the same time raising funds for charities and non-profit organizations. This is a business for anyone who wants to commit their time and effort into creating something that will provide them with a residual income for the rest of your life. You do not have to buy any products nor do you have to do any selling. This is NOT multi-level marketing but you will earn HUGE commissions from other people's efforts.
This is a solid, debt free company with over 4 years proven track record of success in the USA, Canada and Europe and has just launched in the UK and Australia. This is a GENIUNE opportunity for those that are committed to creating long lasting financial freedom for themselves and their families.
Please only those that are GENUINELY interested in running your own successful business please contact Jeanette Wood Homebiz4u - email me at homebiz4u@inbox.com

or visit

http://go2-url.com/ausiar
woodychip

Re: New affiliate opportunity

Postby lennonnz » Sat 30 Aug, 2008 3:44 pm

woodychip wrote:New affiliate opportunity to New Zealand be the first imagine the potential.

This is the one thing I hate about "affiliate marketing" you say NO where what you actually have to do/sell/spam to make the money?

What does the person have to do for this particular scheme to make money???
lennonnz

Re: New affiliate opportunity

Postby Kiore » Sat 13 Sep, 2008 1:25 pm

lennonnz wrote:This is the one thing I hate about "affiliate marketing" you say NO where what you actually have to do/sell/spam to make the money?

Coming into the conversation a bit late, I'm always amazed by people who make claims like [quote=woodychip]This is a solid, debt free company with over 4 years proven track record[/quote] and yet have to use a free email service and domain redirector.

I won't say which detector it sets off, but if you've ever hosed down a milking shed after the cattle have gone you'll know what I mean.
Bruce Clement
Affiliate Directory | Very occasional blog
I neither solicit nor accept payment for inclusion in my directories
Kiore

Postby mymaterick » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi
Is there anywhere that lists all the affiliate programs in NZ?
Cheers

Rick
<a href="http://tld.co.nz">Domain Names For Sale</a>
mymaterick

Postby sharnedouglas » Tue 04 Jan, 2011 2:55 am

Wow this one is really great information. And this is just innovative for me. I am just happy to view this advertisement. This is very cool. Thanks for the sharing the great type of the advertisement.
sharnedouglas

Return to Advertisements