Affiliates wanted (upto 40% commission)

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

Affiliates wanted (upto 40% commission)

Postby affiliate123 » Fri 23 Sep, 2005 4:48 am

Hi

Were looking for affiliates to join our sales team. We pay upto 40% commision on all sales that are made through your link.

Earn $25.00 for telling people how they make $125.00 for 90-minutes of their time. Nothing to Buy. Worldwide
Earn $26.38 on Las Vegas Discount Cards sold. A "minimum" of 33% - 40% of gross sale.
Earn Free Vegas Show Tickets for special Affiliate contests.
Two-Tier Program. Earn the highest Las Vegas Commissions PLUS earn another 10% on sales of any person (affiliates) who sign up as a result of your link to the Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas Affiliate Program.

No hidden fees and no service charges.
Check your earnings online anytime, Real time reporting statistics.

The product is very easy to sell as there is nothing else like this out there.
To see more benefits please visit the website and click on www.insidervlv.com/MembersAffiliate/Aff ... ister.html.

Thanks
affiliate123

Postby morecash4u » Tue 07 Nov, 2006 3:12 pm

I clicked on your link but it doesn't work.
Sandra.
Affilate Project X
This is a must have ebook for all serious affiliates. Step by step guide to explode your affiliate sales. A no Hype, no BS instruction book. http://xxmorecash.projectx.hop.clickbank.net
morecash4u

Postby montyauto » Thu 11 Jan, 2007 2:36 am

morecash4u wrote:I clicked on your link but it doesn't work.
Sandra.

Same as me too, seems link is broken..
montyauto

Postby pantz » Mon 22 Jan, 2007 12:28 am

It doesn't work because he put a full stop at the end of the link, this should work http://www.insidervlv.com/MembersAffiliate/AffiliateRegister.html
pantz

Return to Advertisements