A new media--Picksmith, consumer electronics online shop

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

A new media--Picksmith, consumer electronics online shop

Postby picksmith » Tue 21 Apr, 2009 2:34 pm

www.picksmith.co.nz
This is a new online shop by picksmith. limited. The company located in Aucland. In the store there a lot of high quality and best price consumer electronics products, such as mobile phone, computer accessaries, digital camera, electronic gadgets, ipod and so on. Even they have some usb flash drives. You can print your logo or your images on the hands of the usb flash. It is very unique and amazing.
I hope everyone could have a look at the picksmith website. I am sure you will find whatever you need on www.picksmith.co.nz.
Still wait? Come on, hold the chance, and get your favorite at a low price.[/url]
picksmith

Re: A new media--Picksmith, consumer electronics online shop

Postby lennonnz » Fri 24 Apr, 2009 7:59 pm

picksmith wrote:www.picksmith.co.nz
This is a new online shop by picksmith. limited. The company located in Aucland. In the store there a lot of high quality and best price consumer electronics products, such as mobile phone, computer accessaries, digital camera, electronic gadgets, ipod and so on. Even they have some usb flash drives. You can print your logo or your images on the hands of the usb flash. It is very unique and amazing.
I hope everyone could have a look at the picksmith website. I am sure you will find whatever you need on www.picksmith.co.nz.
Still wait? Come on, hold the chance, and get your favorite at a low price.[/url]

Umm.. quite a few problems.

- your domain.. its registered to EAZYSHOP which is not a real company or person so get this fixed.
- your drop shipping I presume. you have no stock on hand and get it sent from china
- LOTS and LOTS of spelling mistakes
- products with no prices
- phone numbers should have + in front of them as 00 != international in alot of countries (ie +64 .... instead of 0064..)
- selling lots of cheap equipment which has definate copyright infringement issues and most likely alot of your "branded" stuff are chinese clones.
- retail price.. our prices... strange.. I've love to see where you can buy most of your stuff retail
- lots of other issues
- ever heard of GST? Tax Invoices?

I would get all the legal things sorted out 1st.. GST, name of domain.. NOT selling various copyright infrigement related stuff.. and then the rest of the things sorted out as well before someone will take you seriously..

I would personally tell people to stay away from your as you are sounding like a i-store, buymore or alike second rate chinese scammer.

beware anyone who buys off you until you can sort your things out.
lennonnz

Return to Advertisements