Free Traffic to your product/affiliation

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

Free Traffic to your product/affiliation

Postby Lethal619 » Wed 28 Oct, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi guys,

Man, I battled to figure out the answer to the security question, as I am new to this forum, despite having lived on Wellington for a number of years, as well as visiting Weta studios on a number of occasions. I really had a good laugh at myself once I figured it out.

Myself and my fiancé have been network/affiliate marketing for almost 2 years now. We have gotten to a point where we are making an income larger then my primary day to day job. I have realised that most marketers in this industry do not achieve success like we have. So, I have lately been helping some of my personal marketing buddies out by driving traffic to their offers. Now, before I mention my intentions in Facebook groups, I thought that I would reach out to true Kiwi marketers. I am looking to help those who would like to get a few extra eye balls to their products.

So if you are promoting an online affiliation or product and would like a little extra help. Leave a comment in this thread, or PM me if you can, and I will help you out.

I have achieved success to a point where I can start helping others and this is one way for me to be able to do that.

Looking forward to meeting some of you proactive marketers.

Kind regards.
Lethal619

Return to Advertisements