Insurance Affiliates

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

Insurance Affiliates

Postby Cliff » Wed 15 Mar, 2006 5:58 am

Hi All
Does anyone have details of insurance companes (health and general) who provide affiliate programs that are well received by New Zealand consumers.
Cliff

Postby Nick » Wed 15 Mar, 2006 12:25 pm

Hello Cliff

I'm afraid to say that there are none that I am aware of. I have spoken to a couple of brokers that have indicated that they might be prepared to pay a referral fee, but having said that I was over in the UK for 12 years including being there during the days when Affiliate Marketing was just getting started. I owned one of the first shopping portals that we launched in 1996 and were always getting calls from brokers that promised to pay for referral business. The trouble was that they encouraged the referrals by phone and very few of those brokers bothered to monitor where those referrals came from. Needless to say, there was plenty of promises but very little forthcoming in the way of cash.

Interestingly enough I am currently working on an online insurance related product here in New Zealand. Might we worth us having a chat. If you are interested why not PM me with a contact number and I can call you.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Regards

Nick
Online and Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Auckland
http://www.zponlinepublishing.com
Nick

Return to Advertisements