Fantastic New Opportunity

Offer affiliate and marketing related services and tools. Super-affiliates post here please.

Fantastic New Opportunity

Postby gillms » Fri 10 Feb, 2006 7:45 pm

I am looking for more affiliates (and/or customers) to help promote an exciting new opportunity.

The products (Video emails, instant messaging and broadcasting) are being officially launched here in NZ and Australia on the 12th-18th Feb. As they are unique products with a huge market (ie anyone who has email!)combined with a very lucrative compensation plan, "the sky is the limit"

To give you a better idea of the opportunity, go to www.elgworld.com and click on "Live broadcasts and Conference calls".Here you can also see recorded broadcasts about the opportunity (just click the play button on "Opportunity Overview")

If you want more information after watching the video,please email me at: gmsoper@xtra.co.nz and I'll be more than happy to help.
gillms

Postby Nick » Wed 15 Mar, 2006 1:09 am

True Affiliate Marketing does not require any start up costs.......can you confirm if your "affiliates" are required to part with any cash?

And for anyone that wants to learn more about true affiliate marketing, have a look at the Commission Junction, Tradedoubler or Linkshare websites. There is no sign up cost at all and you get to use links to some of the largest and most reputable companies at absolutely no cost.

I am clarifying this for those people in New Zealand that are hearing about Affiliate Marketing for the first time....and there are many of you. It is absolutely nothing to do with pyramid marketing or MLM. It is about making money on your website by sending traffic to those merchants and service provider that will pay you a commission on any purchase that your customer makes on their site.
Online and Affiliate Marketing Consultant
Auckland
http://www.zponlinepublishing.com
Nick

Postby sharnedouglas » Tue 04 Jan, 2011 2:57 am

This is very cool advertisement. I am really happy to see this. This one is really very meaningful to me. I am really glad about this. Thanks for the sharing this type of the information.
sharnedouglas

Return to Advertisements