HI Everyone I'm New Here so

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
Debbinnz

HI Everyone I'm New Here so

Post by Debbinnz » Wed 18 Jun, 2008 1:45 pm

Thought I'd just say hi and introduce myself (and my friend when I can get him to join) to you all. I have been learning as much as I can on IM for a while now. It is a really new way of life for me,so having to take my time and take it all in.Do hope to get to meet a lot of you on here. I believe we all can help each other and help ourselves at the same time. It's a big market out there and we are lucky to be in on it at such an early stage.
Any idea's on great Affiliate programs, website building etc would be much appreciated. Oh and any get togethers would love to know of too.We're in the Hawkes Bay so anyone from around here do hope to arrange a meet up.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Cheers
Deb :D
Really interested in meeting face to face with internet friends.Love a get together.

kiwifisher

Post by kiwifisher » Sat 26 Jul, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi Deb.
I am relatively new to this too and since I see no one has replied to your request I thought at least I could.
I'm Auckland so can't aim for a face to face but I can help with web site resources etc. I freelance as a web designer and tutor for people new to the internet etc so have built my website for that purpose. If you go to my site at www.insites.co.nz you'll find heaps of link, resources and tools for building websites. Have also recently been adding some affiliate marketing links and resources that might be of help too
Let me know if you find it helpful.

Cheers
David