Whats everyone been up to?

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.

Whats everyone been up to?

Postby athlete12345 » Sun 29 Jul, 2007 8:59 am

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would try to get the forum a bit more active once again, so please reply to this and let everyone know what you have done to do with affiliate marketing over the last few months.

Well anyway, after stumbling upon this forum a while ago, trying to get some ideas for a website that I had started under the Young Enterprise Scheme. I decided I would do a bit of research into affiliate marketing. I loved the idea of makeing money with a website.

I built my first affiliate marketing website about a month ago www.freegiveaways.co.nz . I was stoaked with everything to do with it and sat back and waited for the money to roll in. This however did not happen and it turned out that everyone hated the design of the site (bumma, I thought it was pretty good). Back to square one.

I have finally finished the design changes, still not the best in the world, but I think they will do as I seem to be generating a bit of traffic.

At the moment I am just using adwords to make a bit of money and once I get a bit more patronage to the site I will start incorporating Affiliate adds and offers. Fingers crossed it all works out for the best.

Now that I have told you my story how about you tell me yours? Have you just started a site? having trouble with the disign (like me) or just want to share some of your wisdom with the rest of us. Please feel free to post
Music To Aid In Learning Get the most out of your study

Find Freebies, Giveaways and Samples!All offers available to New Zealanders
athlete12345

Postby sky.bobi » Tue 31 Jul, 2007 9:32 pm

What in your opinion makes an excellent affiliate program?
sky.bobi

Postby athlete12345 » Wed 01 Aug, 2007 7:18 pm

I'm not atually too sure. I am still experimenting whith affiliate marketing myself.

I supose it would be one that is easy to use, offers high commission rates and has excellent sales copy available for use.

It also helps if there is a large selection of banners etc. etc.

What, in your opinion makes a good affiliate programme?
Music To Aid In Learning Get the most out of your study

Find Freebies, Giveaways and Samples!All offers available to New Zealanders
athlete12345

Postby mBUCKS » Fri 12 Feb, 2010 10:15 pm

just restating what's already been said, but, user-friendliness, good selection of banners and the like and, of course, a program that offers high commission rates. Anyone got any more suggestions?

Scott
mBUCKS

Postby mymaterick » Sat 24 Apr, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Guys
New to this site so a big HI from me.
I have a question, what have people found to be the best affiliate programs in little ole NZ?
Cheers

Rick
<a href="http://tld.co.nz">Domain Names For Sale</a>
mymaterick

Postby mymaterick » Tue 23 Nov, 2010 8:27 pm

Well i have started on florists and it is very competitive indeed haha
Cheers

Rick
<a href="http://tld.co.nz">Domain Names For Sale</a>
mymaterick

Return to Affiliate Discussion