If you've been wronged, tell us so we can warn the world!

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
maz
Site Admin

If you've been wronged, tell us so we can warn the world!

Post by maz » Thu 26 Aug, 2004 4:18 am

We need to know about dodgy merchants that don't pay on time, or steal clicks, that sort of thing. Let the world know, and make them accountable!

Tm

clickxchange

Post by Tm » Wed 27 Oct, 2004 9:59 am

yep i do anyone using clickxchange
watch out if your doing cpm banners etc they conviently lose thousands of impressions every day
i've emailed them about it a few times but no response as usual
i lost 3950 in less than 2 hours , yep was watching as noticed these discrepinces happening every day ,

if ieventually get a reply from them i'll post it here

hauruapai

Be Careful of osCommerce affiliate software

Post by hauruapai » Sun 07 Nov, 2004 11:55 pm

I have a few affiliate programmes and I noticed that one (that was using osCommerce affiliate software) was registering hits and sessions but no sales.

After 5000 sessions I contacted the site and said I find it hard to believe that out of 5000 people visiting, not one bought a thing. They were very prompt at getting back to me and said they would contact the software company.

Guess what? The software is now working and I am getting sales. Of course I am now saying to that site, you have the data for hits, you will have the ip addresses, now I want the sales from those that were not registered against my account to be credited. Just told them that on Friday, but I will keep you informed.

So if you are not getting any sales and the software of that site is osCommerce, hassle the site to get osCommerce to fix it.