A list of affiliate networks

Everything relating to affiliate programs and merchants.
aceofwebs

A list of affiliate networks

Post by aceofwebs » Wed 27 Dec, 2006 9:04 am

I'm new to this forum, so I hope I'm not sharing something that's already available somewhere else on the forum.

But here is a list of all the affiliate networks I know of. It's a worldwide list. (If we're based in NZ we need to look globally).

Commission Junction www.cj.com
Linkshare www.linkshare.com/
Be Free www.reporting.net
Shareasale www.shareasale.com
Directleads www.directleads.com/
Dark blue http://darkblue.com/
Affiliate Shop www.affiliateshop.com/
ClickXchange www.clickxchange.com
Clickbank www.clickbank.com/
FineClicks www.fineclicks.com/
Fusion Quest www.fusionquest.biz
Permormics www.performics.com/
iCommissions www.icommissions.com
Partner2Profit www.partner2profit.com/
Cyberbounty www.cyberbounty.com/
Affiliate fuel www.affiliatefuel.com
Revenue Pilot www.revenuepilot.com/
1Affiliatenetwork www.1affiliatenetwork.com/
Clixgalore www.clixgalore.com/
Affiliatebot www.affiliatebot.com/
Affiliatenetwork.com www.affiliatenetwork.com/

Floppy Bank http://floppybank.com/
Lead Rewards www.leadrewards.com
Rextopia http://rextopia.com
Rowise www.rowise.com
OfferWeb www.offerweb.com/
Adteractive www.adteractive.com/
AdReporting www.adreporting.com
Ace of Webs
Websites that really WORK to build your business
www.aceofwebs.co.nz

laterales

Post by laterales » Sun 28 Jan, 2007 11:12 pm

As a New Zealander wishing to join an affiliate directory, which would you recommend aceofwebs? I was thinking of going with ClickBank, but I'm not too sure, especially as they wanted to set the price. What do you think? Your expertise would be appreciated :)

aceofwebs

Post by aceofwebs » Mon 29 Jan, 2007 7:35 am

Hi Laterales,

I'm assuming you are wanting to sell your own products through Clickbank etc, rather than promote other people's products?

Clickbank is excellent for downloadable information products (ebooks etc) and software. A lot of the big time Internet marketers sell through Clickbank and they have a good track record of paying, so no problems there.

There is a newer rival network, called Paydotcom, which is similar to Clickbank but there's no fee to sell products through them. I've got a product listed on there. They don't have the numbers of visitors that Clickbank have, though.

Commission Junction is the other big name affilate network. Very reliable. Also, the Australian one, Commission Monster, is good.

If you want to discuss it further you can send me a PM. I had a look at your site. It looks interesting. My only comment from a design viewpoint is the white text on black background is hard to read. Dark text on light background would be better.
Ace of Webs
Websites that really WORK to build your business
www.aceofwebs.co.nz

laterales

Post by laterales » Mon 29 Jan, 2007 10:25 pm

I know, that has been a battle with me for a long, long time.

I think you get I was going with the NZ theme, but it has always been a struggle every time I look at it on a monitor that isn't as good as mine, the text kind of zizzes and I know it would annoy me if I was trying to read it all. I think I am going to have to bite the bullet and just redesign, I know I will probably enjoy more signups for it.

Thanks for your advice and your constructive criticism, much appreciated. Cheers.